Family Church Growth Groups
The purpose of groups at Family Church is to build community, do life together, and ‘one-another’ each other as the Bible commands us to do..It’s all about people not programs. We want to be intentional about having this time together to support, encourage, pray for each other and help each other take the next step in faith and spiritual growth.
Find a Group
Summer 2021 Women's Bible Study Group
Philippians - How to Have Joy
How do I live the Christian life joyfully regardless of people or circumstances? What is the purpose of suffering and the Christian perspective on death? Do I have "the mind of Christ"? Discover true, deep-down joy in your life that the world cannot take away!
We will meet on the following dates (we are also doing a potluck before) 6:00-8:00 pm:
Email email@example.com to join!
Many Groups are on break for the Summer- and will relaunch in Sept 2021
Family Church Growth Groups Spring 2021
- Family Guy
- Men’s group. Meets Wednesday mornings at 6:15 for breakfast, coffee, and a short devotional. Held at the church.
- Women's Precept Study of the Book of Matthew
- This women's group will offer in-person and zoom options for the Precept In and Out Study on the book of Matthew. Zoom meets Thursday 5:45-6:45 and in-person meets Thursday 7-8. Leaders Lisa Wilhite and April Wilhite. (In-Person group is currently at capacity. Zoom option still open for signups)
- Celebrate Recovery Step Study Male & Female Groups
- This program goes through the 12 steps of Celebrate Recovery to help you find freedom and healing from hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Meets weekly at Family Church.
- Family Church Worship Team
- Join the worship team as they seek to grow closer to God, one another, and prepare for Sunday morning worship each week on Wednesday nights. Leader: Zach & Sam Wright
- Young at Heart :)
- Empty nest or nearly empty nest, join this vintage group Pastor Curtis and Sue as this group studies the Bible, discusses Sunday’s sermon, watches video study clips for discussion and grows together. Meets once a week on Wednesday nights All are welcome. Leader: Curtis & Sue Wright
- Grace Gang (30somethings & more)
- This group will watch Bible video study clips for discussion and grow together. with conversation and snacks Meets once a week on Wednesdays. All are welcome. Childcare provided at Family Church during group meeting time. Leader: Kyle & Lauren Wright
- Dinner Party
- Couples gathering once each month to have fun, share their faith and fellowship while eating a meal, growing together as a couple on their Jesus Journey and sharing their experiences getting to where they are. We have a theme each "semester" with an evening agenda to keep the conversation flowing and encourage a fun night of connecting. Meet’s once per month. Leader: Lorrie Glass Coffman.
- Young & Free High School & Middle School
- If you’re in High School or middle school you gotta be here at each event as you have fun, hang out with your friends, meet new friends, and grow in your faith. Leader: Seth & Gage
- Family Church YA- Young Adults
- This group designed for 18-30 to do life together, meet new people, make new friends, be challenged to grow personally, professionally, but most importantly, spiritually. Meets weekly at Seth and Gage's house.
- Hatha Yoga: A gentle class, focusing on flowing from pose to pose and linking the movement with the breath. Full-body relaxation and balance are the goals, as we make a full circuit of the body's range of motion with standing postures, twists, forward folds, and hip openers. All levels- BEGINNERS WELCOME! Yoga Mat is required. Will meet Sundays 4:00-4:45 PM and run for 6 weeks. Leader: Debra McCullough
- Girls Craft Night
- Come have some fun at girls night and craft a new sign or other decor. Small fee to cover cost of materials. Meets once a month in Feb, March, & April. Leader: Jessica Whalen
Family Kids is held on Wednesday nights during group sessions. We have awesome activities planned for your kids each week and we're confident they're going to have a blast! Please register each child prior to their first time attending.