Fall Group Semester
The purpose of groups at Family Church is to build community, do life together, and ‘one-another’ each other as the Bible commands us to do..It’s all about people not programs. We want to be intentional about having this time together to support, encourage, pray for each other and help each other take the next step in faith and spiritual growth. Groups will start the week of Sept 13 and run for 10 weeks (unless otherwise noted)
Family Church Groups Fall 2021
- Family Guy
- Men’s group. Meets Wednesday mornings at 6:15 for breakfast, coffee, and Bible study. Held at the church.
- Grief Share
- It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare. GriefShare is a faith-based, friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. How GriefShare works: GriefShare support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you cope with your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life. We aren't meant to grieve forever.
- Celebrate Recovery
- This program goes through the 12 steps of Celebrate Recovery to help you find freedom and healing from hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Meets weekly at Family Church on Thursday's at 7
- Young at Heart :)
- Empty nest or nearly empty nest, join this group led by Pastor Curtis & Sue Wright and Mark & Kim Skinner as this group studies the Bible, discusses Sunday’s sermon, watches video study clips for discussion and grows together. Meets once a week on Wednesday nights All are welcome. Leader: Curtis & Sue Wright, Mark & Kim Skinner
- Grace Gang (30somethings & more)
- This group will watch video Bible study clips for discussion and grow together with conversation and snacks. Meets once a week on Wednesdays. All are welcome. Childcare provided at Family Church during group meeting time. Leader: Kyle & Lauren Wright
- Young & Free High School & Middle School
- If you’re in High School or middle school you gotta be here at each event as you have fun, hang out with your friends, meet new friends, and grow in your faith. Leaders: Seth & Gage
- Family Church YA- Young Adults
- This group designed for 18-30 to do life together, meet new people, make new friends, be challenged to grow personally, professionally, but most importantly, spiritually. Leaders: Seth & Gage
- Girls Craft Night
- Come have some fun at girls night and craft a new sign or other decor. Small fee to cover cost of materials. Meets once a month. Leader: Jessica Whalen
- Women's Precept Bible Study on Acts
- Start Date: Thursday, September 30
- Meets Weekly on Thursdays: 6:30 - 7:45 pm
- Duration: 16 weeks (2 workbooks)
- Leaders: Lisa Wilhite & April Wilhite
In this study we will see what happened after Jesus' ascension to the Father. Jesus sent the Holy Spirit, empowering the apostles to testify to the power of God in salvation and in living every day for the gospel. Learn how God spread the gospel through witnesses of Jesus' death and resurrection, and from their examples. Observe Paul's transformation from persecutor of the church to preacher. Join him on his journeys across the Roman world to proclaim the saving message of Jesus to Jews and Gentiles. Learn to be like Paul, to be bold in proclaiming the gospel. This account of the church history will awaken your soul with transforming power and give you courage to be a witness for Christ wherever he sends you!
- Women's Life Group
Meet's weekly to watch a video Bible study and connect over discussion. Let by Michelle Hutchinson. For details contact Michelle at (620) 203-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Kids is held on Wednesday nights during group sessions. We have awesome activities planned for your kids each week and we're confident they're going to have a blast! Please register each child prior to their first time attending.